Friday, February 02, 2007

Review of The Blogging Church


I really can’t say enough good things about The Blogging Church, by Brian Bailey. This book has opened up a whole new world to me. I was already blogging and reading some blogs, but this book allowed me to take my blogging experience to a different level.

The book is easy to read. It is practical. It is convincing. It is well thought out. Church leaders who care about communication and authenticity would do well to read the book. Personally, I can’t wait to see how the blog I’ve created ends up being used by God to build the kingdom.

My only critique would be that the book was not as detailed in some of its instructions as I would have liked for it to have been. This is probably a result of my own technological dysfunction. And even with that critique I still learned more than I thought I would. I say that this is a must read book for church leaders of our day.

No comments: