Thursday, February 22, 2007

Coming this Sunday...

Let me just say that you are going to want to be at The Point on Sunday night. All of us have to deal with criticism. This week and next week we’ll be discussing how to respond to and handle criticism. You can get a head start by reading Nehemiah 4. The band is going to be doing one of their original songs (which I think is kind of cool). It’s a great night to invite a friend!

Don’t forget about the field trip to Charlotte North Fellowship Sunday morning. We’ll meet at the old Krispy Kreme parking lot at 8:15. See you Sunday!

Please pray for Sunday. I believe that God has something he wants to say to you. I can’t tell you how much he has been speaking to me as I’ve prepared. Also, don’t forget to be praying for the 5 unchurched friends you are going to invite on Easter Sunday. See you Sunday!

No comments: