Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Your story

I need stories.

Let me be more specific. If you've been involved in Hub City Church in any way, shape or form over the past year then I need your story. I need the story of how God has used Hub City to make a difference in your life. I need to know what Hub City means to you.

Why, you might ask? Well, the third Sunday in September is our first birthday and one of the things we want to do to celebrate is to put together a book of stories celebrating how God has worked through Hub City in Year One.

I'd like all stories in hand by the first Sunday in September (Sept. 6). You can email them to me. You can comment on this blog with your story. You can handwrite it out and give it to me (just make sure I can read your handwriting).

We want to celebrate what God has done. I know he's done some great stuff in you. I've watched it happen. I look forward to getting your stories.

No comments: