Friday, August 28, 2009

Help a bro out


My good friend and co-worker, Frankie Creel, needs your help.

Frankie is a creative guru. He does graphic design, photography, videos, websites and is working to put together South Carolina's first MMA League thingy (I don't really do the fighting stuff, but some of you out there are into that, so I wanted to put it on your radar). I am so thankful to have him in charge of all of Hub City's creative stuff. I have complete trust in his work.

Here's where Frankie needs your help. He needs some work sent his way. He's cheap, but he's good. Honestly, he should charge way more than he does, but he won't listen to me. He photographs weddings, he can design you a killer website, he can create a bodacious graphic... just don't ask him to sing. It's really, really bad.

If you need some work done, make sure Frankie is the first person you contact. I need to say, he didn't ask me to post this. I believe in him so much that I wanted to post it on his behalf. You can email him at frankiecreel@gmail.com.

No comments: