Tuesday, March 27, 2007

We're up to two

Nathan and I went to the dentist yesterday and we found out that Nathan has not only one loose tooth, but two. I don't know why, but this is really exciting for me as a dad. He's going to have a big gap at the bottom of his mouth when those two suckers fall out. I love watching my kids grow up.

Speaking of kids growing up, not that you care, but it's another thing that I think is really cool...Levi, my 5 month old, is devouring baby food. Liz makes most of it herself, but the guy is a real pig compared to Matthew and Nathan. He really seems to be enjoying eating.

And not to leave Matthew out...on the way home from our field trip on Sunday Nathan and Levi fell asleep, but Matthew stayed awake and talked to himself or hummed the theme song to Star Wars the whole way home. It was great watching him in the rear-view mirror. He is so cute!

No comments: