Monday, March 19, 2007

Sales-people

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not that fond of people coming to my house trying to sell stuff. Well, today this pest control guy came advertising his bug killing business. Liz answered the door. I was up in my office working. She took his information, but before he left he asked, "What's the deal with the www.theproblemwithgod.com bumper stickers. Liz told him to go to the web site and find out. He wanted more, but she kept him in suspense by telling him to go to the web site. I ran out a postcard with the web site on it just so that he wouldn't forget. We wanted him to check out the web site.

I'll say the same to you. Beginning Easter Sunday we're starting a new series titled The Problem with God. If you've got unchurched friends in Spartanburg then they need to be at The Point on Easter. It's going to be a fun 5 week series.

Do whatever you can to get the word out. E-mail the link to your friends. Give a postcard to the pest control guy when he comes to your door.

No comments: