Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The most Exciting part of my day

Yesterday was a day filled with meetings. I met with a group of guys for prayer at 6 AM. Met, over the phone, with my coach. Met with the band. Met with Tracy and Robert to finalize plans for speaking at Sunago. Met with the Spartanburg Baptist Network to update them on The Point. And finally, I met with our small group last night.

Well, after I got home from meeting with the Spartanburg Baptist Network folks Nathan met me in the garage, and with excitement on his face said he had something to tell me. He then said, "I've got a loose tooth." I can't explain how excited I was. I don't know why but this was an extremely cool moment for the two of us. It's his first loose tooth. Good times!

On top of that my brother got me tickets to see the Clemson/Syracuse NIT game tonight. The paper said that the first 1000 kids under 12 that show up get in free, so my brother, Nathan, Matthew and I get to go to the game tonight. Sweet! I really hope we win.

No comments: