Friday, October 26, 2007

Help Wanted

Just talked with an extremely nice and helpful professor at North Greenville about the possibility of getting some students to come help us. They have students who need a place to work to fill a practicum requirement. We have a place for people to work and help. It could be a match made in heaven... or just a great partnership made in the upstate.

Along those lines, if you're a college student looking to be a part of a revolution that's changing the world, then you need to be on our team. I don't want to say too much right now, but e-mail me and we'll talk.

2 comments:

pat gillen said...

just met a super cool couple from Greenville at this coffee shop I'm at... maybe they'll end up looking for a church. I know where I'll point them. :)

Jonathan Everette said...

Pat,

You are too awesome. Bring them on.