Monday, October 08, 2007

Deadly Assassins

I just finished Deadly Viper Character Assassins and had to immediately post. I know I said this in an earlier post, but you need to go buy this book immediately. It is SO easy to read. It is short. It has cool pictures. But the value of this book is that it forces our minds to think about some assassins that are out to destroy our character and our lives.

They address seven assassins:
  1. Character Creep
  2. Zi Qi Qi Ren
  3. Amped Emotions
  4. Headless Sprinting Chicken
  5. Boom Chicka Wah Wah
  6. Bling Bling
  7. High and Mighty
Besides having incredibly creative and funny names, these chapters address issues that all of us struggle with. I was convicted/challenged/provoked many times as I read through this book.

We don't need to give our enemy any more fuel for his fire. I want to live by radical integrity and radical grace. I'm accepting the challenge. Will you?

No comments: