Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hub City BS

In case you didn't know, Hub City BS (Basic Stuff) is this Sunday and next Sunday (Feb. 28 and March 7). It's where we share all it is that makes Hub City Hub City, things like vision, mission, beliefs, environments, values, why we do what we do, etc. And unlike the final season of Lost, all your questions will be answered... at least we'll try and answer them. At the end we'll share our family covenant and give you a chance to sign it.

But today, as I was preparing for Sunday, going over the content, looking over my notes, I was overwhelmed with how excited I am about Hub City, who we are, and what we're about. Just reviewing everything pumped me up.

I can't wait for Hub City BS. If you've never been a part of a BS before then sign up today.

No comments: