Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Change

Every once in a while someone will post a comment on this blog or Hub City's blog that's of a post from 1-2 years ago. And since I've long forgotten what I wrote I usually go, "Huh?!?."

First, I am always amazed that anyone would read something I've written. Second, I'm a bit shocked that someone would scroll back though 1-2 years worth of posts. I'd rather watch Judge Judy. And I hate Judge Judy. Third, I am amazed at how I've changed over the years.

This whole change idea got me thinking. I'm glad I've changed. Change is a good thing. Seriously. If God is working in your life then you shouldn't be the same today as you were a year ago. You should be different.

My favorite part of planting Hub City Church has been seeing people's lives change. I've seen a lot of life change. I'm hungry to see more. I'm also hungry to see change happen in my own life.

That's all for now... I think Judge Judy just came on.

1 comment:

Jaimee Holmes said...

LoL. We did it! That summer you guys did the first MIP, we read all the way back to the first post... Read, discussed, analyzed...We concluded you were *probably* an alright enough guy to come visit... but we weren't placing any bets...: )