Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Leadership Spartanburg


I'm applying for Leadership Spartanburg this year. It's a program that brings leaders from various backgrounds and industries together to make a difference in Spartanburg County. I would appreciate you praying for favor as I apply.

One of my desires is to put down roots in Spartanburg. That takes relationships and time. I'm thinking that Leadership Spartanburg will be a great way to develop relationships with influencers in the community. The application will be sent tomorrow. Thanks for your prayers.

2 comments:

Jaimee Holmes said...

How do you get the position or not get the position? Is it voted on by a board of people?

That sounds perfect for you and perfect for Spartanburg! We would love to see you guys put down deep roots here... we are working on that too!

Jonathan Everette said...

Not sure. I think it may be the chamber of commerce.