Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sunday night reflections 4-15-07

I’ve got nothing so say but good stuff about this wonderful group of people that God has brought together as The Point. I am thankful for each of you and how you’re contributing.

I didn’t know what to expect this week, as far as attendance goes. Usually there’s a steep drop off after Easter. Before Easter we were averaging around 32 people a week. On Easter we had 59. Last night we had 49 people. We had 5 first time guests. All of our guests have come because they had a friend invite them. Thanks to everyone who has and is inviting folks. Keep it up. You are awesome.

I also have to say Kudos again to everyone in the kid’s area. The environment looked GREAT and personally I am so thankful for the investment so many of you have made into the lives of my kids. You are making a difference!

Finally, the band flat out ROCKED last night. I would love to hear your comments about The Problem with God series so far. Feel free to post a comment.

1 comment:

Josh Spiers said...

Jonathan, I think the Problem With God series is just phenomenal. It speaks to everyone--whether they're a first time visitor or someone who has been a Christ-follower their whole life. I'm really excited about what God's doing at The Point, and I'm incredibly thankful that He's allowed me to be a part of it.