Monday, April 09, 2007

59!

I've got to be honest and say that I really didn't know what to expect last night at our Easter gathering. We've done a lot to get ready for Easter. I've been planning The Problem with God series for almost a year, but I didn't want to get my hopes too hight.

Well, we had 59 people at our Easter gathering last night! I was so pumped and excited that words fall short in conveying my feelings. There was such a high level of energy and excitement from our team. Some new people stepped up to serve. The children's environments were AWESOME (thanks Susan!)! The band rocked. And I know we had a number of unchurched people in the crowd. It was a great celebration of the risen Jesus. I really felt like we maximized who we are as a church.

I really have to thank everyone that worked so hard to make last night a success: Susan, Mitch, Kevin, Will, William, Claudia, JJ, Dustin, Jackie, Rick, Josh, Linda, Linwood, Michelle, Chris, Ref, Janae, Scott and Liz. Each of you had a key part in making last night such a great night. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't say enough about how much each of you mean to me.

No comments: