Monday, February 11, 2008

Update

Last night we had our first Vision Casting Gathering for Hub City Church. It went great. We had 8 new people who were wanting to find out more about what we're doing. After I shared who we're going to be and what we're going to do I left them with a challenge: I want them to hear from God about it and then do what he says. I can't talk people into being on our launch team. Actually, I tried to scare them away. I want God to speak to people and let them know if this is something that he's calling them to do.

I am so proud of our team and the work they did inviting folks and making people feel welcomed. We're going to do it again in a month, unless there's enough interest, and then we'll do it again sooner. Thanks to everyone who prayed for us.

No comments: