Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's good to be back

I had a great time with Chris and Frankie the past two days at the churchplanters.com conference. I must say that I think I need counseling after spending two days with them. I'll post some links on Friday of things that need to be shared.

It's great to go to conferences and learn and be inspired. Learning is such a high value for me. I love other people's stories. I love reading books and blogs. I really loved being able to share my conference learnings with Chris and Frankie.

On a funny note, if you know them, ask them if they slept well. Even though we had a great time I really love coming back home. Nathan and Matthew wanted me to wake them up when I got home. I tried and tried but they would not budge. It was funny (for me). I can't wait for supper and an evening at home tonight!

1 comment:

pat gillen said...

glad you had a great time! I like the new site design!