Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dear Anonymous

So that you won't waste your precious time I want you to know (whoever you are) that anonymous comments will be immediately rejected... even if they are positive (but most of them aren't). So, whoever keeps commenting under the name "anonymous" can grow up and stop hiding behind web technology. I'm sorry if you don't always agree with my posts. I don't always agree with myself either. If you would like to add to the conversation then I'm all for that, but not if you're hiding behind the curtain of anonymity.

For those of you awesome readers (all 2 of you) who are wondering, "Where is this coming from?" Let me tell you. I get critical, mean comments all the time from someone named anonymous and I thought I needed to let them know that they are wasting their time. The next post will be more positive!

3 comments:

pat gillen said...

Wimps definitely hide behind anonymity, and flat out jerks are the ones who are rude to your face.

I've had both.

What is there to disagree about on your blog? Man, I'm getting worried about posting a pic with my son's baby junk on it.

Cliff Marshall said...

Sorry Jonathan. I'll try to remember to sign in with all of my comments. :) Looking forward to hanging out at the beach in a couple of weeks!

Chris, Michelle, Sara and Emma... said...

We need to pray for "Dear Anonymous". We don't have the power to convict whoever it is, but the Holy Spirit does. I'm glad you got that off of your chest, I'm sure it was unexpected for them. They must have a miserable life, so please pray for your enemy. I will.