Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wasted

One of my greatest fears is that I'll get to the end of my life and realize that I've wasted my time on this playground we call earth. I guess one of the reasons I have this fear is that I see so many people wasting their space.

But it doesn't have to be that way. Two great questions that can help move us from a wasted life to a life of meaning are: What am I giving my life to? And, what is the one great something I am living my life for?

To follow up on that, most of you know I'm planting a church. I can't think of any better endeavor that giving your life to helping plant a church. I know I'm a bit biased, but being a part of a church planting team is one of the best ways to invest your life in something that's bigger than you. We're looking for some of you to join our team.

No comments: