Monday, January 07, 2008

Must read

I currently subscribe to 22 blogs via bloglines. Of all the blogs I subscribe to my favorite would have to be Vince Antonucci's blog. He's creative, he's funny and he's planted a church that is actually reaching people who are far away from God (something that is a big desire of mine for Hub City Church). Last week he did a series of posts regarding launch teams for church plants. If you are a church planters or you're on my team (or any plant team) then you need to read these posts. You can get to all five posts here. It's definitely worth your time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course my blog is one of those 22 right? hehe...

That is truly a great series of posts from Vince's blog! I had to blog about them too!

Cliff Marshall said...

I just knew you were going to say that my blog was your favorite! Oh well, I will try to carry on despite my profound feelings of inadequacy. ;)