Monday, January 07, 2008

Full speed ahead

We had a great launch team meeting last night. I am so excited about the direction we're headed and the possibilities. I am excited about the team that God has given us. I can't wait to see what doors God is going to open this week. God has done an amazing work to restore my passion to plant a church in Spartanburg.

Which gets me thinking... there are some of you who read this blog who need to get on board with what we're doing. There are three ways you can get involved. First, you can join our prayer team. We are attempting something that's so big that if God doesn't show up there's no way it will happen. E-mail me with your e-mail address and I'll add you to the list. Second, some of you need to become a financial partner of Hub City Church. We need kingdom minded individuals who will commit to financially fund this mission. Third, some of you locals need to join our launch team. Is God calling you to be on our team? E-mail me. We'll meet for coffee and talk.

On another note, Matthew is blowing chunks today. I hate vomit, but I feel so bad for the little guy. Please pray for him and pray that none of the rest of us will get the bug.

No comments: