Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Going all the way


Maybe I'm just dysfunctional, but I'm not the biggest fan of relationship books. Most have great information but are too long or hard to read to be of much practical use for busy people. That is by no way the case with Craig Groeschel's book Going All The Way.

The book is funny, practical, dead on Scriptural and easy to read. I am going to make it a must read for any couples who want me to preform their wedding ceremony. It's also a must read for anyone who is dating, wants to be dating, wants to be married or is married but knows that things aren't all that they need to be. I promise, it will not be a waste of your time. If you're a parent then I'd recommend this book to help you help your kids through the minefield of dating and finding a spouse.

I kept thinking to myself while reading that Craig is saying everything that I want to say about dating, preparing for marriage and marriage all in one place... and it's easy to read... and it's funny. So go pick up the book, read it and then come back to comment and let me know what you think.

No comments: