Friday, November 16, 2012

We're giving it all away

I'm excited because it's that time of the year around Hub City that we call Year End Gift Offering time. 

I'm not excited that we're having another offering just to have another offering. That would be ridiculous. 

I'm excited because we're giving away 100% of the Year End Gift Offering this year! We're giving it all away!

Where, you ask?

60% is going to Alex's House Orphanage
25% is going to Church Builders
15% is going to help some families who need a little help.

Next week I'll be posting more specifics on what the funds will go to in each of these ministries. 

Oh, I almost forgot. We've set a radically outrageous goal for the 2012 Year End Gift Offering: $6000. But I think we could break that... which means we're going to have to be generous. 

I can't wait to see all we get to give away this year!

No comments: