Monday, October 04, 2010

Pray with me, please.

There are a few things that I've been praying for on a regular basis that I'd like to invite you to pray with me about.
  1. That God would provide a leader who loves kids to create and lead a children's ministry that partners with parents to help disciple their kids.
  2. That God would provide a high level leader who is amazing at creating and running systems, and developing leaders. (Found out Vince Antonucci is praying the same thing)
  3. That God will give Hub City a house to use as an office and training area. And I do mean "give". (I drive by two every day that I think would be great)
Here's the deal: I think we need these. I know we can't afford any of them, so we need God to provide something supernatural. I'd love it if you would pray with me for these three things. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home