Monday, October 04, 2010

Pray with me, please.

There are a few things that I've been praying for on a regular basis that I'd like to invite you to pray with me about.
  1. That God would provide a leader who loves kids to create and lead a children's ministry that partners with parents to help disciple their kids.
  2. That God would provide a high level leader who is amazing at creating and running systems, and developing leaders. (Found out Vince Antonucci is praying the same thing)
  3. That God will give Hub City a house to use as an office and training area. And I do mean "give". (I drive by two every day that I think would be great)
Here's the deal: I think we need these. I know we can't afford any of them, so we need God to provide something supernatural. I'd love it if you would pray with me for these three things. Thanks.

No comments: