Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A blur

So much has happened over the past two days that they are kind of a blur. All that's happened is good. Actually, it's really good. But all that's happened has increased my workload by about 200 times. (I'm so thankful for the people who've already stepped up to help carry the load... that's what the church is supposed to do.)

At this moment I'm just taking a break to breathe.

Here's the deal: I need your help. Here's where you can plug in today:
  • Sign up to volunteer at Spring Fling (May 1-2).
  • Help us get sunscreen donated for Spring Fling.
  • Spread the word about Movies in the Park (all the info is on our website).
  • Help us get gift certificates donated for MIP (contact me and I'll tell you how).
  • Pray for Spring Fling and Movies in the Park.
  • Pray that we don't forget anything that we need to do.
That's the short list. More info to come soon.

No comments: