Monday, June 30, 2008

Retreat report

First off I have to say that I was very disappointed in the lodging at Ridgecrest. I don't see us going back there for a retreat.

Laying the lodging aside, we had a great retreat. I loved how everyone worked together to help create systems. I am so proud of our team. I loved having everyone's input in creating processes.

Yes, we worked hard, but we also had a bunch of fun. You can check out a mildly embarrassing video here to see some of the fun. I got to play "rock band" for the first time. LOVED IT!!! Now I want a wii and Guitar Hero or Rock Band. My birthday is in 10 days if you want to contribute!

2 comments:

pat gillen said...

I have rock band and guitar hero... but for the 360. :)
I am a dork and have a wii too though...

so, please do explain the beaver thing...

Jonathan Everette said...

Left over from the children's ministry days. Kids love it. We were really tired.