Thursday, May 29, 2008

Epiphany

Today I went to this 'thing' for church planters at SC Baptist Convention. It was good seeing some church planting buddies, but the best part of the day was an epiphany I had. I can't share all of it now, but will in two weeks. I can share part... I've always felt that talking about "reaching" people was a bit awkward. I don't know why, but it's just a weird term that is a tad bit offensive. But today I heard something that just clicked. I'm about relating to people. I think that relating includes reaching but it is so much more comprehensive, or at least it is to me. I want to be a part of relating the gospel to 20 and 30 somethings.

Many more exciting things happened today. Frankie and I went to check out Spartan 16 and meet with the manager. It went great. I can't wait to sign the contract. I'm as pumped and excited today as I was a few weeks ago getting ready for Movies in the Park. I can't wait for what's next for Hub City Church.

No comments: