Saturday, July 28, 2007


It's great to be back in the blog mode. This past week I had the privilege of being the Project Coordinator for a Power Plant mission project in Myrtle Beach. It was an amazing honor to be able to speak into 100+ lives about church planting and following Jesus.

A big shout out to Jancy, Bob-O, Corley, Jonathan and Clark for all your hard work as Summer Staff. You all were awesome and we more of an encouragement to me than you'll ever know. Thanks for the fun. I love you guys and can't wait to see how God is going to use you.

The cool thing is that I get to do it again next year. The bad part is that I get to go another week with hardly any sleep (I slept more last night than I did the past three nights combined).

1 comment:

Jesse Watkins said...

Dear John,

Just wanted to say thankyou for all the hard work that you put the Power-Plant project. I know you worked hard for many months and all last week. It was an incredible time for our group. The three youth that were called to the ministry announced that at church yesterday. Our church was amazed at everything that went on in Myrtle Beach. And it was a real honor being able to hear you speak all week.

I also signed up for more info on the advent conspiracy. That looks awesome.

We will be praying for you here in "oaksboro"

Godspeed,
Jesse Watkins