Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wanna share

Do you like to share? I'm ok with sharing some things. I'll let Liz use my iPod. I'm not to hot on sharing food, but I like when others share their food with me :). Well, The Point has an opportunity to share something that's not ours.

Got a phone call from Chris Pollard, pastor of The Journey Church here in Spartanburg. It's a church that is reaching out to those who struggle with addictions and who are on the path to recovery. They are going to be meeting at the B on Sunday mornings and he wanted to know what he could do to make setup for both of us easier.

I've just got to say that I am thankful that there's a place that both of us can meet and use. I believe God is using The Journey Church and am glad that we're connected through a facility. Pray for The Journey Church.

No comments: