Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday night thoughts

Tonight was pretty rockin'. We had our first service at our new time and back at the BCM building. It was weird at first only having a gathering at night, but I think God shined some favor our way. We had some new folks, all of whom said they are coming back. There was just a good feel. People talked. God was good. I've got to give Him the credit for a good evening. I can't wait to see what He wants to do and I'm just glad I get to be a part.

BTW: I need to send out a big thanks to Kevin and Susan. We got to go out to dinner last night at PF Changs with them. Good food. Great friends. I am so thankful to have them on our team and as friends (and besides that Kevin says he reads my blog, that two whole people reading this thing). Afterwards we came back to our house to play electronic Clue. I'm not a game person, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was a blast (and I almost won!). One thing this church planting experience has done is allow us to develop some new friendships with some awesome folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make that 3 ppl that read your blog =P. Yea Sunday night was Awsum! & it's a nice change of scenery. I'm looking forward to our time there & spent together. (-<) out!