Monday, September 12, 2011

Thank You!!!

I have so many people to thank for making yesterday's baptism in the theater a success.

Jaimee Holmes: Thanks for tracking down, picking up and setting up the birthing tub for us to do the baptism in. It was perfect! And since you're one of the few people that read this blog I wanted to thank you first. :)

Shaun McMahon: Thank you for working hard to get the birthing tub filled, for vacuuming up the hose blowout that flooded the hallway, and for allowing me the privilege of baptizing you. I am pumped about what God is doing in your life. You are a servant.

Darryl Harmon: Dude, you worked hard to help set things up. You have a "whatever it takes" attitude. I am so thankful that you are a part of the Hub City family.

Stephanie Moore: It was a privilege and honor baptizing you. I am thankful for your friendship and so glad God brought you to Hub City.

The band: Josh, Jordan, Jacob, Tyson, Cheeks and Hannah. You were flat out awesome yesterday and did a great job preparing our hearts to hear from God. I wouldn't trade you for any band in the country.

Hub City Church family: I am so thankful to be your pastor. Thank you for that privilege. Greater things are yet to come. I love you guys and gals.

Finally, I want to give all the credit to God who saves us, chooses us, gives us grace and allows us to serve him.

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

I love reading your blog, Jonathan... I wish you'd write more frequently.

Sunday was amazing- I'm so thankful to be part of what God's doing in our church family : )