Friday, September 30, 2011

Stories

I love learning people's stories. We all have a story and when I learn your story it makes me happy.

This past Wednesday, at our morning Hub Group, I learned the story of someone at Hub City Church. It was incredible. I hope to share it one Sunday.

But if I wouldn't have been in a Hub Group with that person I probably would have never learned their story.

Be honest, you want people to know your story, don't you. But that's not going to happen if your not in a context to have your story heard. If you're a Hub City Slicker then get in a Hub Group.

Knowing one another's stories helps me love people better. Knowing stories helps me empathize more. When you know my story and I know your story we become more human to one another. Knowing one another's stories is essential to making disciples.

If I don't know your story yet, I look forward to hearing it.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I really like this post!

Heidi said...

I really like this post!