Sunday, May 23, 2010

Not as much

I read a number of blogs on a regular basis. I consider it real time learning. Well, over the past few months I've noticed that a lot of the blogs I follow are posting less and less. And then I noticed that I've been posting less and less.

I wonder if blogging is loosing it's cool or if there's just not enough time to do all the other important stuff that needs to be done (like twittering). I know for me it's been a time issue.

Just something I noticed. And now, because you've read this you've noticed too. :)

2 comments:

pat gillen said...

For me this moment was about 18 months ago... and I think I am just now getting back to a point where it's interesting to me, but in a different form.
Twitter has definitely changed blogging.

Jaimee said...

It's my fault. I can't help it I'm such a trendsetter...