Sunday, May 23, 2010

Movies in the Park notes

We had the first Movies in the Park of 2010 this past Friday. Honestly, I thought we were going to have to cancel. It rained all day. There was water standing in my yard. But it was dry with blue sky at Duncan Park. So MIP was a go.

Our team did AWESOME! They worked great together. I saw new leaders step up to the plate. Nobody sat around on their rears. I was so proud of our team.

You know who you are and I was proud to be serving with you.

The crowd was way, way down. Maybe it was the weather. Maybe it was the location. Maybe it was the move from Friday to Saturday. Maybe nobody loves me but my momma. But the folks that did show up had a great time, especially the kids.

And the cool thing is that we get to do it again in less than 3 weeks! June 11th we'll be showing The Spy Next Door.

If you helped and have some feedback on how to improve for the June movie please let me know. I want to hear from you.

No comments: