Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Together


I'm almost finished reading this book. It's possibly one of the best leadership books I've read. I will definitely reread it.

I came across this quote the other day that I've been meaning to pass along. On page 114 Nancy quotes someone who says, "We all know that we are better people when we get around each other."

Wow.

That's profound.

Think about who you hang out with. Are you better people when you get around each other? Think about who you work with. Are you better people when you get around each other? Think about the people who are a part of your church. Are you better people when you're around each other?

That's how it should be. That's the kind of work environment I want to be a part of. That's the kind of Hub Group I want to be a part of. That's the kind of church I want to be a part of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes.