Friday, January 02, 2009

Speaking of the New Years...

I had planned a series of posts that had to do with three New Year's resolutions that you and I need to make, but I can't post them right now. Why? Well, two weeks ago I was invited to be a regular contributor to the "commentary" section of the Herald-Journal's Faith section. I had to send in a sample for editor's approval. Well, the article was my resolution series and they decided to publish it. It'll be in the paper tomorrow (Saturday).

I'm blown away, honored, grateful, and excited about this opportunity. I'll post a link after it goes live online. The only downside is they have to put a mug-shot of my face next to the article. I think that could hurt their image.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so nifty! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

I read your first publication. It was awesome!! However, on the Go Upstage page they misspelled your blog address, including an "h" in your name. You should make sure they fix it.

S