Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pain and Suffering

It's been so long since I've posted anything that I feel like I've fallen off the blogging planet. But never fear. A new post is here.

I know a lot of people who are going through tough times right now. They are suffering. 

My own family is experiencing it's own challenges too.

No one is immune. 

I wish I could swoop in and fix everyone's situation.

Unfortunately, not even God does that. Actually, that's one of the main reasons people have a problem with God. It may be why you have a problem with God.

They Bible is filled with the stories of people who experienced pain and suffering. 

Sometimes God rescued them. Many times he didn't.

But one thing stands out over and over again. Even though God didn't alway relieve people of their suffering he was always with people in their suffering. 

In a few weeks we're going to begin a series at Hub City Church where we look at some of these stories. 

I'd love for you to be a part of this series. I'd also like some help in naming the series. My creative juices are dry. 

No comments: