Friday, February 03, 2012

What I've been listening you and why you should listed to it too

I have been listening to a ton of sermon podcasts this week. It has been so good and God has used each one in my life in ways that I can't quite put into words. I wanted to pass them along because I think they are worth your time as well.

Now, what I would recommend, is you going to iTunes and downloading the podcasts, but you can also search for them online.

Rick Warren's sermon: Why Can I Trust the Bible? Everyone needs to listen to this.

Mark Batterson's series on The Circle Maker. Search National Community Church. First sermon is called the Genealogy of Prayer. This series, along with the book (The Circle Maker) is revolutionizing my prayer life right now.

Finally, Mark Driscoll's series called Real Marriage. Search Mars Hill Church - Mark Driscoll. Every married, engaged, and single person needs to listed to this series. I've heard the first three sermons and had Liz listen to them. They are so powerful.

So, stop reading this post and start searching for those sermons and listen and learn. God has something he wants to say to you.

No comments: