Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dear Hub City Church Family

Dear Hub City Family,

I need to apologize. Unintentionally, I've been encouraging you to take the easy way out of something that you need to do. I'm sorry for encouraging you to invite your friends and family to Hub City Church.

Do I want your friends to come to Hub City? Sure I do. I think we've got something worth being a part of. I think more people need to be a part of our church family.

But more than coming to Hub City I want your friends to know Jesus. And I want you to be the one to share Jesus with them.

Some of you almost peed on yourself. But it's true. God has put those friends in your life because he wants you to tell them about him. I'd hate to rob you of that opportunity. I'd hate for you to miss out on something that God put you on this planet to do.

You have a mission to bring Jesus to your world. Go for it. You've got Jesus. Your friends need Jesus. It's a match made in heaven... literally.

No comments: