Monday, November 28, 2011

Say Thank You

I don't know what it is that has me thinking about this lately (maybe I'm subconsciously looking for it), but I see a serious lack of gratitude in our culture. And that scares me. A lack of gratitude is dangerous. Here's why saying thank you is so important:
  • Being grateful breaks the sense of entitlement that we're prone to have as Americans.
  • Being grateful keeps jealousy and envy from gaining a foothold in our lives.
  • Being grateful is actually God's will for your life. Read 1 Thess. 5:18.
I know we just celebrated Thanksgiving, but gratitude should be more than a once a year thing. It should be a regular part of our life. We should say Thank You often. We should write thank you notes, and texts and emails.

Who can you say thank you to this week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home