Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Reading Minds


I am 100% confident that if I could read minds my job would be way, way easier.

But I can't. I've tried. But clairvoyance isn't in my blood.

Since that's the case, I need you to tell me what's going on in your head. I'd love to know what you're thinking about Hub City. I so much appreciate the Hub City folks who share with me what they are really thinking and feeling.

But I also know that this is a two-way street. You can't read my mind.

That's why we're beginning a new series this Sunday called: Why? It's going to be a glimpse into why we do what we do as a church and why you should care. You don't want to miss it. It'll be a small glimpse into my mind as it come to all-things, or at least some-things, Hub City.

It begins this Sunday.

No comments: