Thursday, January 06, 2011

Read more

I think you should read more. That's what I'm trying to do. I've read some great books lately. Here's a list of what I've read over the past month:
  • Courageous Leadership by Bill Hybels - Great book on church leadership
  • Real Life Discipleship by Jim Putman - This book puts words to Hub City's discipleship process. A must read.
  • Dead Heat by Joel Rosenberg - I'm not usually a fan of Christian fiction and this book was just ok (got it off my father-in-law's shelf), but sometimes reading fiction gets my creative juices flowing.
  • The Next Christians by Gabe Lyons - Great book. I wrote a review a few weeks ago. This book did a lot to help me grow spiritually.
And here's what I'm reading now (or am about to read)
I guess I'm in a reading mood. I'd encourage you to get in a reading mood too. It'll help you grow and learn. I heard someone say one time that "Leaders are Readers." You're a leader somewhere, so read!

Anything out there that you'd recommend?

No comments: