Friday, June 11, 2010

An exercise in trust

I am uber-pumped about Movies in the Park. I'm also, uber-nervous about Movies in the Park. I always am. My nervousness reminds me that I'm not in control. God is. I've got to trust him.

So, I'm trusting him with the weather (I can't do anything about it). I'm trusting him to bring people (we've done our part). I'm trusting him to open doors for us to build relationships with people.

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart. Lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him. And he will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

Our little evangelist, aka Cassidy, was telling all her new friends at Morningside's VBS this week about Hub City Church and MIP. I even had some parents ask me about it. I don't know where she gets her enthusiasm...