Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's the potential

I am really excited about the series that we're starting this Sunday. It's titled, The Reason. Most of the time we hear Christians say, "Jesus is the reason for the season." But nobody really acts that way. And I've always wondered, Is that really true. Well, it's partially true, but you'll have to come to the series to find out why I say that.

What I'm really excited about, though, is that we're going to be doing some things as a church this Christmas that are going to make a big difference in some people's lives. And I think that being a part of Hub City this year will make a big difference in our lives.

There is huge potential. And that's what I'm excited about. I can't wait for Sunday.

BTW: This is a great series to invite people to. People are more likely to come to church during the Christmas season then any other time of the year.

No comments: