Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back in the saddle

Yes, we're back, and we hit the ground running. Here's what's on my mind.
  • I think that Exponential was one of the best conferences, if not the best conference that I've ever attended. I love how the focus was more on reproducing churches and being a part of a movement more than on building your own little church. I learned so much good stuff, took some great notes, and had THE BEST time with Liz. I am so glad she was able to go with me.
  • Movies in the Park is in three weeks. Can you believe it? I can't. There's so much to do. I'm still looking for some more mission teams to come help us.
  • I am so impressed with our launch team. We have some incredible people who are working their tails off.
That's all for now. I've got to go order some signs for Movies in the Park.

No comments: