Saturday, March 29, 2008

Random thoughts

  • My lawn mower caught on fire this morning as I was cutting the grass. That was pretty exciting. I think it's time to get a new lawn mower.
  • On another lawn note, I really need someone to aerate my yard. If you could hook me up...
  • Saw I Am Legend last night. It was a great movie that scared me to death. If anyone knows someone who installs sliding steel window covers then have them call me.
  • I've got good news and bad news concerning what I was so excited about this past week. I'll share more when I can put it into words.
  • Coached my first practice for Nathan's soccer team this past Thursday. It's going to be a fun season. I still need an assistant coach, though.
  • Monday is Liz's Birthday. We're about to go buy a present for my amazing wife. In case you're wondering, she loves gift cards and cash.

3 comments:

pat gillen said...

I haven't heard of a lawn mower catching on fire before! I bet it was awesome!

Anonymous said...

Ask Frankie about coaching.... he's done it before....

Anonymous said...

I loved the clip, and I loved that you thought of me!!