Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Off to Disney


Today we are off for a week at Disney World. I am so excited about spending this time with Liz, Nathan, Matthew and Levi. Liz's parents and her sister and brother-in-law are going too, which is good because with three kids I'll take all the help I can get.

My goal on this trip is to create some life-long memories with my family, so since that is the case, I'm going to be fasting from technology until I get back. That means no e-mail, no blogging, no business cell phone (I'll have my cell in case I get lost from my family wandering around "Mickey-land"), no facebook. I'm leaving my computer at home. If I take it with me I'll be tempted to check e-mail, read blogs, miss time with my family, etc.

I was really challenged by Mark's blog to leave this stuff. I challenge you to do the same when you go on vacation. I'm the only husband to Liz and the only dad to my boys, so I want to maximize my time with them.

The world will go on without little ole me. I will post some pictures when I get home from our trip so that you can join in on our fun. Until then... Adios.

1 comment:

pat gillen said...

awesome! hope you guys had fun! I thought (and prayed for) about you guys when we drove through Spartanburg!