Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hangin'

Yesterday I got to hang out for a couple of hours with Dustin, Lee and Adam from Midtown Fellowship in Columbia. Those guys were great to let me pick their brains. They gave some great advice that we'll be putting into practice in what we're about to do (which I know I haven't blogged about yet, but I will). We're taking our team down on Sunday to check things out, get inspired and have fun.

The only problem with the whole day was the parking ticket I had on my windshield after our time at Starbucks. I think the city of Columbia must have gotten a discount rate on those parking meters. They are everywhere. The city must be rolling in the dough from all those meters and all the tickets from the expired meters. I'm thankful for Spartanburg and Greenville's free parking! There's another reason to not like Columbia!

1 comment:

CRJ/DJS said...

Jonathan, the best days are ahead. Continue to surround yourself with movement makers like Hub and Dustin . . . Thanks

Dino