Monday, November 12, 2007

I survived

Yesterday was a long day. Speaking at SCC was a lot of fun. I really appreciate Hub's invitation and am glad I could help him out. Frankie, Chris and I left yesterday afternoon to check out Midtown. I love what those guys are doing in Columbia and appreciate their willingness to help us.

I have to say that a road trip with Chris and Frankie needs chaperones. Their wives have to come next time to keep those two crazy guys in line! I felt like I was on a Middle School trip. :) Seriously, I really appreciate their willingness to be out late, go on a field trip and learn so that we can be better prepared for launching a new church for young adults in Spartanburg.

Now I've got to go create a Facebook page. I know, I'm slow and behind the times, so it's time to catch up. Any pointers?

2 comments:

pat gillen said...

facebook is very simple... you don't have templates like myspace. add me as a friend!

The BOB-O said...

not a hard thing to do... just put some info in and make sure to put a picture up... I'll add you...