Monday, June 25, 2012

Come September

I am really thankful for the Hub City Church family. This past weekend, many of you have gone over and above to make Patrick Georges, co-director for Alex's House Orphanage, feel welcomed and cared for. Thank you.


But what I'm really pumped about is that come September, 12 of us are headed to Haiti to work with Alex's House. We'll get to love on kids, serve the community, and let God use us in ways that are beyond any of our comfort zones. 


And I have more good news. We have two trip dates lined up to go to Haiti in 2013. The dates for 2013 are March 16-23 and August 3-10. So, if you've yet to go to Haiti, or you've gone and want to go again, then go ahead and put one of those dates on your calendar.


I love our partnership with Alex's House. I love being about so reach out to the world.

No comments: