Thursday, May 26, 2011

Coaching

Today I had the privilege of being a part of something that I've wanted to be a part of for a long time. I began a pastor's coaching network hosted by churchplanters.com and Mountain Lake Church.

Myself, along with eight other pastors got to share life, struggles, successes, challenges and encouragement.

My only question is why I waited so long to be a part of something like this.

Now, why in the world would I be a part of a pastor's coaching network? It boils down to my greatest leadership challenge: Me. I know that I need to grow as a leader. I know that for Hub City Church to be all that God wants it to be that I need to grow.

I'm looking forward to growing over the next 6 months of this network. If you're a part of Hub City, and even if you're not, I'd ask that you'd pray for me over the next six months. Pray that God will grow me as a leader and pastor. Thanks.

No comments: